Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's still an asking price. It's still not going to change. Jack's release clause was higher than the Gvardiol asking price and the same as Rice's. We've known for weeks that Leipzig will be resolute with their demands so we either pay what they're asking or let an incredible talent go elsewhere.
We’l either pay it when the time suits us or we won’t.Or we will wait and see the Laporte situation.Whatever we ‘ll do what suits us best.

But it's still an asking price. It's still not going to change. Jack's release clause was higher than the Gvardiol asking price and the same as Rice's. We've known for weeks that Leipzig will be resolute with their demands so we either pay what they're asking or let an incredible talent go elsewhere.
Isn't it? Every transfer could be done in minutes if there was no room for negotiation on the asking price

Bit baffled at what is going on with our offseson. I thought we would come out all guns blazing after receiving all the prize money from the treble. Instead we seem a bit timid.

Who knows what's happening. City tend to keep their cards close to their chest.

The summer window is a marathon and not a sprint, let's see how we feel after the window is closed.

The problem is Leipzig will ask for 100m quid now, instead of 85. Why sell now? They can sell him (release clause) next summer for much more?
That's what happens when you don't sort deals out swiftly...
Their financial crisis is over.

Yeah going to be very difficult to prize him away now.

I don't see this deal happening at all now.

I don't think City will go above the 80m mark and that won't be enough to sign him.

'I don't understand why Txiki...'

Well, you are not supposed to understand every single decision Txiki and Pep take. They know what they are doing, right? Not everything that makes sense for us makes sense for them. Trust the process, etc.

Reactions: CC1
Bit baffled at what is going on with our offseson. I thought we would come out all guns blazing after receiving all the prize money from the treble. Instead we seem a bit timid.
If we don’t pay what’s required then we don’t get the players and all the top teams are getting stronger . Our problem atm is we don’t know who is going and who is staying because without Laporte going this transfer does not happen as was the case with rice because if Rodri and Phillips stay there is no point even Looking at rice . In theory we could end up not making any more signings if no one leaves .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.