Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing makes so much more sense than it already did after the switch to the new formation

The guy is a perfect LCB, he can effortlessly slide into LB as Ake and Akanji have done so brilliantly

Think that Laporte is going to leave, and Gvardiol is a the best signing to replace him

Perfect City player. Adaptable, fast, strong, great passing. Good job if they snatch him up before Laporte goes. Although not the top level source i was hoping for.
I almost dread asking, but er, isn’t €100million a tad overpriced, or is he really that special?
Genuine question cos I’ve barely seen him play.

I almost dread asking, but er, isn’t €100million a tad overpriced, or is he really that special?

The market is fucked now mate unfortunately but Josko is VERY talented and don’t forget Pep also improves players by levels? Stones, Dias, Ake and Akanji being the defensive obvious ones .

Think of it this way, he's a 21 year old Croatian built like a tank, actually looks quite frightening which means he'll have elite mentality and coming from Zagreb probably borderline psychotic.

Great on the ball, pretty quick, potentially Ruben's level in a couple of years.

There's not that many great left footed defenders around so with him and Ake we'd be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.