Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there potential we try and move for both Kimmich and Bellingham? I’d love to see both Gundo and Bernado stay, I guess Gundo staying is a lot more likely.

Is there potential we try and move for both Kimmich and Bellingham? I’d love to see both Gundo and Bernado stay, I guess Gundo staying is a lot more likely.
would be an obscene amount of money, Kimmich is out of contract summer 2025. it would obviously be more likely with 1 year left

would be an obscene amount of money, Kimmich is out of contract summer 2025. it would obviously be more likely with 1 year left
Of course, we would use Cancelo in the deal as well. Having said that, Bellingham and Kimmich are not happening. It's unlikely we are willing to spend 200+m for 2 midfielders. For the same reason, Bellingham + Rice/Mac Allister is not happening, etc. It will be one established midfielder (hopefully) + a young prospect, like Veiga, on a cheap (relatively speaking).

I wonder if Kimmich is REALLY available, though, or is he just temporarily pissed off because of the Nagelsmann sacking and wants an improved contract or something.

Of course, we would use Cancelo in the deal as well. Having said that, Bellingham and Kimmich are not happening. It's unlikely we are willing to spend 200+m for 2 midfielders. For the same reason, Bellingham + Mac Allister is not happening, etc. It will be one established midfielder (hopefully) + a young prospect, like Veiga, on a cheap (relatively speaking).

I wonder if Kimmich is REALLY available, though, or is he just temporarily pissed off because of the Nagelsmann sacking and wants an improved contract or something.
We wouldn't use Cancelo in a deal because I don't think they want Cancelo.

He loves Pep, Pep loves him. Speaks about him in the same way he speaks about Bernardo. You get the feeling he’s one of the players Pep has a special relationship with. Kimmich was a big supporter of nagglesman, and reports say it pissed him off when he got the sack. If he truly wants out of Bayern, txiki should bring the Bellingham funds in cash to Munich. Would be a dream signing. IF he were to leave, definitely see us as a favorite along with brokelona.
Yeah you’ve nailed it my man, you’ve like me seen how Kimmich talks about Pep, he’s his footballing father and owes everything to him, if pep calls he comes. Cancelo plus like £25 million would be an absolute dream and I mean dream!

Yeah you’ve nailed it my man, you’ve like me seen how Kimmich talks about Pep, he’s his footballing father and owes everything to him, if pep calls he comes. Cancelo plus like £25 million would be an absolute dream and I mean dream!

Kimmich isn't costing more than Cancelo valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.