It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So it’s pep fault we walked away from Rice and it’s Pep’s fault we have not moved players on and it’s Pep’s fault we have not bought any players. Pep out!

Think you misunderstood what I posted! I was praising Pep..

It’s was pep who has us top of the tree winning trophies with his coaching and choices of players! Main point is we been brilliant because of pep! If you read what Soriano was saying he was talking about how as a club we top of it all run well balancing the books main point is it’s down to pep mainly another manager won’t be as good as pep..

Only worry next season is the Rodri and Kalvin situation. Rodri needs rest during the season but if he did get injured is Kalvin good enough to step up. I admire that he wants to stay but the drop off from Rodri to Kalvin is very big. Could cost us Rodri played so many minutes last season and when he was rested the team didn’t look as strong in midfield. It’s just a worry

Think you misunderstood what I posted! I was praising Pep..

It’s was pep who has us top of the tree winning trophies with his coaching and choices of players! Main point is we been brilliant because of pep! If you read what Soriano was saying he was talking about how as a club we top of it all run well balancing the books main point is it’s down to pep mainly another manager won’t be as good as pep..

Previous post was taking the piss -:)

That's the way to do it, Move in. Move on. Job done. Two days easy
They have been trying to sign a midfielder for the past 3 years hahahaha about 2 days

Did you miss them crying for the past 6 transfer windows

They finally done it. Good on them. The rest are playing catch-up to the standard that is us.

Only worry next season is the Rodri and Kalvin situation. Rodri needs rest during the season but if he did get injured is Kalvin good enough to step up. I admire that he wants to stay but the drop off from Rodri to Kalvin is very big. Could cost us Rodri played so many minutes last season and when he was rested the team didn’t look as strong in midfield. It’s just a worry

Doomed captain mannering Doomed

Ever heard of Frontzeck , Wiekens, Whitley, Keith Curle ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.