Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one. Loving the new cb/fb all in one. Highly aggressive ball player. A strong core leaves us only needing 1 goal to win ala inter.

We all love attacking players but this fella with kova is a very strong start to the window. Anything on top of that will be a huge bonus.

Laporte/Cancelo fee should soften the blow.

Also leaves stones to play with Rodri. 3 in one this transfer.

Think you have to view him as a CB / LB roled into one.

It's mental money, but there's possibly no better defender suited to the left sided defensive role that Gvardiol. He's a complete defender that will be one of the very best if he stays fit.
I think he has the ability to do what Stones is doing on the right, I think that is why this player is important. He can, and I think will, shift into midfield from the LB/LCB position, becoming a CDM who can win it, on the ground and in the air, who is difficult to press and who can distribute accurately, short and long. He is an intelligent player and his ceiling under Pep is huge.

I think he has the ability to do what Stones is doing on the right, I think that is why this player is important. He can, and I think will, shift into midfield from the LB/LCB position, becoming a CDM who can win it, on the ground and in the air, who is difficult to press and who can distribute accurately, short and long. He is an intelligent player and his ceiling under Pep is huge.

Yeah agreed. He's already a complete modern defender from what I've seen and Pep makes players even better.

£100m right now might seem crazy, but, injuries permitting, I think you're talking about a player with the potential to be the best defender in the world for the next decade.

We always had to offer £80 - £85m to get this player, i think he’s £10m overpriced but this is what clubs do when City come calling.
Another "overpriced" post. Yawn.

Who decides what players are worth what fee? City, that's who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.