Does anybody feel “different” since Istanbul?

I don't think any of us will know until the season actually kicks off and we see the lads in the stadium. Whether that's at the Charity Shield or the Newcastle game.

I do however feel like I'm now only an England World Cup win off being able to die a happy man.

It's been like 93:20 for me... It's taken ages to sink in... The pressure of the game, the nerves, felt like a bit of an anti-climax on the night which is hard to get my head around...

Now I'm immensely proud of the way we did it and it's made up for a ruined trip to Porto (Though I think I enjoyed that weekend more bar the result)

I only got round to watching the game on TV on Sunday, I was surprised how little of the game I actually remembered, but I do remember how I felt at full time and it was similar to how I felt after 93:20, and it hasn’t changed much since.

That 4th title in a row is a real possibility though, and no English club has defended the CL in its current guise. Got to keep aiming high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.