Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW market is very very dry. Would be better off playing Bernardo and Mahrez/Foden as full time RWs, and rather buy another midfielder. Personally like Jeremy Doku, but not the type of player Pep wants. With Guler and Kulusevski off the market there’s nothing left really

Moussa Diaby? I think he's one of the best like-for-like replacements we could target. Left footed, fast, tricky, makes a lot of chances and scores plenty.

If Mahrez leaves I think the perfect replacement for the system we play would be Xavi Simons, great technical ability , can keep possession, good passing range , goal threat can play midfield and right wing and striker if we ever go back to false 9. He’d fit perfectly, we were linked before. Gives pep more options

Excellent throughout the tournament. I would like to see this version of Gomez surrounded by 10 other Man City players and see how he does then, playing LW/RW.

Mahrez is a huge superstar in that part of the world so surely we would be able to command a good fee, even at his age. Even in Istanbul loads of the Turkish lads had snide shirts with his name on

Still a valuable player to have but if there was a choice of either keeping Bernardo Silva or Riyad Mahrez then keeping Bernie (just) shades it.
Bernardo wins hands down, if he leaves it will take 2 players to replace him imo. Very few players have the energy, workrate and high level of technical ability that Bernardo offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.