Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
great servant for us & the best first touch in football...good fee (age & 2 years left on his contract) & perfect timing for the club...
replacements: Bernardo/Foden, Gomez,Palmer,McAtee,Bobb,Borges,Mebude...quite dissapointing how many fans & don`t care about the EDS/CFG talents

pep a fan of gnabry?..doubt it & he`s better as a 2nd striker (similar to Alvarez)...Coman (real winger) would be the only option from Munich..Sane/Gnabry are washed

replacements: Bernardo/Foden, Gomez,Palmer,McAtee,Bobb,Borges,Mebude...quite dissapointing how many fans & don`t care about the EDS/CFG talents
I agree I wish we would start utilizing these home grown players, after all these years we only have Phil, and he can't get in the first 11 as proven this season when the big games happened.
Rico gets the odd game, as does Palmer. I mean...Didn't we have someone as good as Phillips already at the club ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.