It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sorry but Sam is big nosed brummie rag that blocks any blue that calls him out on Twitter.

He’s a mate of the WhatsApp gang and is part of the Athletic agenda to write snide City articles on a regular basis.

I’m constantly amazed he hasn’t been sparkled at any City home or away game at the press entrance
What a crock of shit.

I’m constantly amazed he hasn’t been sparkled at any City home or away game

glitter.gif

"And stay out!"

Sorry but Sam is big nosed brummie rag that blocks any blue that calls him out on Twitter.

He’s a mate of the WhatsApp gang and is part of the Athletic agenda to write snide City articles on a regular basis.

I’m constantly amazed he hasn’t been sparkled at any City home or away game at the press entrance
This is not true. Even though I am not his biggest fan.

Then what is the whole "Pep is pissed and disappointed because players have now told him they want to leave"? The season starts in like two weeks? In any other season replacements have been here by now and you knew who's staying and who's leaving. Sterling to chelsea and jesus to arsenal were already signed by now, so for the team to ONLY receive words TODAY from players that they wish to leave just feels extremely reactive. This could have been sorted a month ago.

Oh well in that case, sack the lot then, the entire club hierarchy and management.

Pep would be annoyed at this but let’s not act like the club is unaware. They have known some of these exits for past couple years. And the relatively newer exits aren’t any surprise. We just have to let them get it sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.