Neymar

Are you really suggesting that there is something wrong with Jacks personality? Is that a wind up?

Jacks just a big kid, loving life at city. Does he not work hard, listen to Pep and play for the team?
What makes you think Neymar does not? Jack is our boy but it’s unfair to judge their personalities off the pitch, if you’re allowing Jack that, then it’s double standards to judge Neymar.

forget the on and off pitch i don’t think psg and us are ever doing a deal of this magnitude anyway, we rejected their advances for Bernardo so I doubt we’d just want Neymar now when our club sources have stated we’ve no interest in him.

Are you really suggesting that there is something wrong with Jacks personality? Is that a wind up?

Jacks just a big kid, loving life at city. Does he not work hard, listen to Pep and play for the team?

There’s nothing wrong with Jack’s personality, although it can be seen that there is considering the stories we’ve heard. All I’m saying is I think it’s a similar case for Neymar

Laporte + Cancelo + Cash would be sufficient. What happened to those New York City FC rumours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.