Neymar

He was in such great form going into the World Cup last year, but then the ever persistent injury bug got him. It has plagued him his entire career.
One of those players that seems like it would be an awesome idea in theory, but I agree with posters above that his personality doesn't fit the criteria that our hierarchy usually goes for.

If Ferna was still here to keep him in line I would say it is worth the risk...but I just don't see it with the current make up of the squad.

Grealish looks after his sister, whereas Neymar does the same but differently.

Though if you can't see why bringing a poisonous **** like Neymar into our tight-knit dressing room then nobody on here can help you.
If you had a sister like Neymar's, you would be looking after her too! I know I would. Norwich style!

Neymar's the opposite. A total egomaniac who thinks he's got some God-given right to trophies and glory no matter where he goes
How did you come to this conclusion? Can Grealish leaving Villa to win trophies and earn more money at City be viewed at the same thing?

The kind of guy who gets in the ref's face, rolls about feigning injury
I’ve seen Grealish do both these things in a City shirt.

I’m not bashing Grealish in any way. Neymar just gets a bad rap and his behaviour is no where near as bad as most football fans make out.

Lol. 'Barcelona are open to taking him back'. If there is a headline those cunts can try squeeze their name into, they will do all they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.