Neymar

this Messi, Neymar, Mbappe trio really did not work out. they won some league titles but with the lack of competition over there they would have won most games playing 9 men too.

Messi left on free, Mbappe planning to leave on free after raking in incredible bonuses, salaries and now Neymar wanna leave on the cheap too.

with a bit of tension in dressing room if they get a difficult CL group I can see them not even reaching February in CL.

What makes you think Neymar does not? Jack is our boy but it’s unfair to judge their personalities off the pitch, if you’re allowing Jack that, then it’s double standards to judge Neymar.
i'm not saying that there is a problem with neymar (on or off). but the poster saying that his is "no worse" than jacks suggests an issue with jack (on or off).

i dunno maybe i need a drink.

If you had a sister like Neymar's, you would be looking after her too! I know I would. Norwich style!
Er no I wouldn't, well not if you mean the same way as Neymar likes to look after her allegedly, of course.

ps WTF is Norwich style?

again, I'm getting keep it in the family vibes tbh

Er no I wouldn't, well not if you mean the same way as Neymar likes to look after her allegedly, of course.

ps WTF is Norwich style?

again, I'm getting keep it in the family vibes tbh

They don't mind a bit of inbreeding around those parts.

Last edited:
do we really need to up this thread every month because this baby says he wants to leave and never does

I'll take him. We need his creativity. When he is on form he is still one the best in the world in his position. Maybe Pep will get something out of him that others couldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.