Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I don’t think he’d get anywhere near our starting 11 so the money being discussed seems mental. I wasn’t Mahrez’ biggest fan but this guy would be a huge downgrade imho.

The main thing is how much is fixed fee and how much in add-ons it seems no one knows that right now.
I expect Paqueta to push for a move if our interest is genuine.

Not read much of this thread but if Paqueta is £70m I’d pay Brighton the extra £30m for Moises Caceido, at 21 he’s a better player, would have a bigger resale value and would be be a brilliant fit in our squad.

I think any midfield signing probably signals the end for Kalvin, it’s a shame as he’s a great lad but Pep just doesn’t trust him.

Different players though mate who play in different positions?

Still not that impressive stats. Similar to Paqueta.

If you only value goals and assists which is hard to have great stats when you're assisting Ollie Watkins, Wesley, Bertrand Traore and Keinan Davis.

His last season at Villa he was the top shot creator in the league just ahead of KDB, which is why we met his valuation rather than his assist tally which he was 4th in the league for only four behind KDB.

Never heard or seen this lad before, in literally any capacity.

Ok trust the board but don’t want another Gomez!

It does seem something is going on mate and with Palmer also mentioning at the weekend he didnt know if he would be staying or going and loads of media reporting the same story, numbers etc then i think this is on.
Hope we don’t sell Palmer. Liam deal would be good for him

I don’t think he’d get anywhere near our starting 11 so the money being discussed seems mental. I wasn’t Mahrez’ biggest fan but this guy would be a huge downgrade imho.
Most players would be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.