Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I don’t think he is a bad player and I would actually like him on the team but £70m is definitely steep.

Not my money though so if he improves us that is the only important thing, he is very versatile so that could be a plus. Still want a winger at least though.

I don’t think he is a bad player and I would actually like him on the team but £70m is definitely steep.

Not my money though so if he improves us that is the only important thing, he is very versatile so that could be a plus. Still want a winger at least though.

I wonder if the club are still looking at Phillips to go to west ham and maybe Palmer to Brighton which would maybe see Mitoma here?

steep ? it's fucking vertical !!

Surprised to see West Ham paid €44m for him only a year ago. I couldn’t tell you what kind of year he had, which is pretty telling. Let’s see. If the links are true then in Pep we trust…

I'm surprised at how many are seemingly against it.

70M is a lot but he's only about to turn 26 this month and has got a great work rate to go along with his attacking output. My only worry is that would all but signal that Pep doesn't see Phil as a central player but as a winger.

Surprised to see West Ham paid €44m for him only a year ago. I couldn’t tell you what kind of year he had, which is pretty telling. Let’s see. If the links are true then in Pep we trust…
He started the season extremely slowly but in the second half of the season he was far and away their best player.

If I remember correctly, we were linked with last summer a few times so if the links are true we are trusting our scouting department here and following up on a recommendation now he is premier league proven.

I think if we go with Paqueta that's the idea of a wiger possibly out of the window..can't see us signing an attacking midfielder and a winger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.