City’s New Kits

DHGate got my home shirt to me in time for tonight, joy.

Once again, you can not tell the difference between real or hooky, I also bought that paisley away shirt from a couple of years back.
I see they're doing the away kit for $20 on there, including postage. Though you have to wait until mid October for delivery.

I see they're doing the away kit for $20 on there, including postage. Though you have to wait until mid October for delivery.
It comes quicker than that, I think they just say that long so you think they have done well to get it to you in 4-6 weeks.

I ordered mine on the 27th July, one came on Monday the other Thursday, so around 2 weeks, which isn't bad really

31 quid for both inc PP

that orange shirt was quite nice, though some lodges apprentice boys team in belfast is mising it's kit ;-)

the track top is mint too

Last edited:
Disagree.

It's the worst City kit I've ever seen.. looks like rag to clean up the kitchen counter after there's been a spill!

Wouldn't wear it if it was given to me free with the whole team signatures. It's that bad!

I know we've preferred white away kits in recent years but this one just 2 years ago was just beautiful:

1691792745994.png

Disagree.

It's the worst City kit I've ever seen.. looks like rag to clean up the kitchen counter after there's been a spill!

Wouldn't wear it if it was given to me free with the whole team signatures. It's that bad!

I know we've preferred white away kits in recent years but this one just 2 years ago was just beautiful:

View attachment 89852
Never understood the love for that “My Little Pony” shirt

We will have 4 kits next season .
The next 2 seasons kits are already designed , done n dusted, very normal procedure.

A certain famous city fan has designed next seasons 4th kit.
Next seasons away kit will be reminiscent of a kit worn when a famous goal at wembley was scored

You heard it here first ;)
Pictures or I call bollocks !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.