City’s New Kits

We will have 4 kits next season .
The next 2 seasons kits are already designed , done n dusted, very normal procedure.

A certain famous city fan has designed next seasons 4th kit.
Next seasons away kit will be reminiscent of a kit worn when a famous goal at wembley was scored

You heard it here first ;)

Why 4 kits? One a special edition?

Disagree.

It's the worst City kit I've ever seen.. looks like rag to clean up the kitchen counter after there's been a spill!

Wouldn't wear it if it was given to me free with the whole team signatures. It's that bad!

I know we've preferred white away kits in recent years but this one just 2 years ago was just beautiful:

View attachment 89852
100% this shirt is a classic

The next 2 seasons kits are already designed , done n dusted, very normal procedure.

Next seasons away kit will be reminiscent of a kit worn when a famous goal at wembley was scored

Puma do know Ricky Villa played for Spurs? The ****.

As long as it isn't the usual boring rolling out of noel as our famous fan

we have many and probably some artists

So red n black again to celebrate Neil Young

Last edited:

I’ve seen it and took a close up. Curly Watts, this is a poor effort you specky twat.

IMG_1371.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.