Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me have we entered a 5 a side league next season?

I can only think we MUST have players lined up to replace the outgoings.

We're going to be minted with all this oil money coming in.
Two out, two in so far. A potential further two out with potentially two in to replace them. That's ignoring the likes of McAtee.

It's good to see everyone wishing Laporte well. Perfect for us, a player who now seems surplus to requirements. Not going to Arsenal or another Premier league club, great. Well done lad take the money we all would. The problems start in couple of years when they are coming for the likes Haaland or Foden. The money in Saudi could probably turn most heads. How many of us will be wishing them all the best, after all it's only what we'd do.

Fuck me have we entered a 5 a side league next season?

I can only think we MUST have players lined up to replace the outgoings.

We're going to be minted with all this oil money coming in.
All this oil money suddenly coming in ? Haha are you serious ? :)

I’d like to see Palmer nail down a place, we have a small squad packed full of quality which is how Pep works. But we’ve already replaced Laporte so this is not a shock

I wonder if he goes Saudi or if we are trying to flush out final offers from others.
Would be hard for a team to match Saudi wages but then Laporte would have to decide money or football
can’t wait for sky to put the graphic in our next match of how much we have made in decender sales compared to Burnley (Danilo, cancelo, Laporte, otamendi)

Top class player and superb signing.
His only weakness for me was a glaring lack of pace on the turn and that prevented him from becoming a worldie.
His efforts at the end of the previous season should never be forgotten , he played through a serious knee injury to make sure we won the title, for doing that alone he will always have my utter respect.

Good luck Aymeric and thank you.

This leaves us short at the back too in numbers if not quality. Walker, dias, stones, akanji, ake, gvardiol, lewis, that's 7 for 4 positions, there's gomez but hes never ever getting a game at the back this season. you'd typically have at least 8, maybe 9 defenders in the squad, especially when one is only 18 and a few others get regular injuries. Squad is dangerously thin everywhere, can't help but feel its going to seriously bite us in thr arse in a season where we will play more games than ever if it goes well.

What a waste. Can't believe there isn't a top club in Europe who aren't interested in him.

Who though? Barca are skint, Bayern have just signed Kim Min-jae from Napoli, PSG have just signed Hernandez from Bayern and the big Italian clubs are skint too. Maybe Madrid but they tend to sign younger players these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.