Next Rail Strikes Announced.

If you're employer was being directed by the government to CUT your pay significantly and increase your hours/workload would you accept it? Would you fuck.
They are on fantastic wages anyway and they should not be killing people's livlihoods of those using their services to get to work, or run their business.

Also, it's so evil and sly striking on days big events are on that are good for economies. I bet it will happen in Manchester next year when the Foo Fighters play.

Such a shame neither side can sort this out, all it's doing is pissing people of even more.
Both sides too be honest are absolutely pathetic and the government is a joke. But to me it's seems like childish point scoring now. I often wonder why some of these workers join these industries when all they seem to do is moan about everything.
They seem to forget that people in the private sector and working with problems too and often working without pay rises, I know this dispute is not all about pay it's about other things too. I work 2 jobs and haven't had an increase in 3 years, I have to get on with it otherwise I will lose my job. The last job I worked with no contract. People have to deal with things.
Absolute joke.

My cousin is a union shopsteward on south eastern earns 45k a year openly boasts that he doea as little work as possible.Its all about fucking over the system they all think they are indespensible sadly for them thats not the case.

Do you think its fair that workers have not had a pay rise in 4 years? while in that time the cost of living has gone through the roof and staff have seen an approx drop in real wages of 20%?

Are you also happy to see a railway that doesn't cater for the needs of the vulnerable and doesn't have enough staff to ensure the safety and wellbeing of passengers is paramount?
Just get rid of the railways. Never work anyway even when they are not striking.

Such a shame neither side can sort this out, all it's doing is pissing people of even more.
Both sides too be honest are absolutely pathetic and the government is a joke. But to me it's seems like childish point scoring now. I often wonder why some of these workers join these industries when all they seem to do is moan about everything.
They seem to forget that people in the private sector and working with problems too and often working without pay rises, I know this dispute is not all about pay it's about other things too. I work 2 jobs and haven't had an increase in 3 years, I have to get on with it otherwise I will lose my job. The last job I worked with no contract. People have to deal with things.
Absolute joke.
It sure is. I don't get payrises that are any good at all, I am not happy with my pay, but I don't strike I just get on with it and I too would lose my job.

When a Unison guy was outside trying to form a picket, we were told not to join it if we were on first year probation, as we would face disciplinary action.

Do you think its fair that workers have not had a pay rise in 4 years? while in that time the cost of living has gone through the roof and staff have seen an approx drop in real wages of 20%?

Are you also happy to see a railway that doesn't cater for the needs of the vulnerable and doesn't have enough staff to ensure the safety and wellbeing of passengers is paramount?
I note your points but it's not just people in public sector that are suffering with wages and the cost of living crisis yet all we seem to see day in, day out is rail, teacher and doctors strikes. And do you know what I think people are getting a little pissed off about it.
I hope they get what they want but they won't have public support forever and to me it seems some of the strikers love the attention and like pissing people off.

They are on fantastic wages anyway and they should not be killing people's livlihoods of those using their services to get to work, or run their business.

Also, it's so evil and sly striking on days big events are on that are good for economies. I bet it will happen in Manchester next year when the Foo Fighters play.
29k? a fantastic wage?

My daughter’s work event now cancelled so that’s fucked off a hospitality place that was hosting it, plenty of hotel rooms cancelled etc, I suspect there are plenty of other places such as bars, restaurants etc that suffer every time there is a strike. Both sides, just sit down round a fucking table and sort it instead of pissing everyone off. Is it true starting salaries are £30k and can reach £65k+

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.