Ref Watch

In years to come Attwell will be exposed. I’m certain he’s corrupt, there’s no way he’s that incompetent and controversy just follows him around.

Pretty sure there must be enough evidence already in view of his " performance " of a highly questionable nature .

The guy is fucking corrupt as is PiGMOL and Webb.

its funny how many really really dodgy decisions happen at the swamp in favour of the rags when stuart fucking attwell is the ref.if pigmol cared about what people thought they would mix it up a bit.they obviously dont give a fuck how bad it looks

Arrogance and contempt for the football public .

They get more dubious decisions every season than any other team, if there is a genuine case to investigate then this is the one. No team has this amount of luck without inside help from the authorities.

In years to come Attwell will be exposed. I’m certain he’s corrupt, there’s no way he’s that incompetent and controversy just follows him around.
Not possible for VAR to give that penalty. It is as clear a dive by Rashford as you will ever see. Rashford should have been booked. Attwell is acting in bad faith again. Organised and clear. The authorities think fans are stupid but we watch a lot of live games and known when the fix is in. The players know what happened. So do the broadcasters and so do most of the spectators.

Is Rashford even interfering with play for the Worrall red card considering he didn't touch the ball? How do we know that that rat faced **** wasn't going to run in and have a strike on the blind side instead?

Atwell is a cheating prick.

Twatwell at his finest today, loves with United any decision he can , a clear Rashford dive,
penalty , and that red card- well where do you even start? On MOTD it just said Forest are considering put in an official complaint, I don’t blame them. Does anyone for one second think Forest would have been given those decisions if they were forest players? The blatant corruption in these decisions is so obvious now,

Twatwell at his finest today, loves with United any decision he can , a clear Rashford dive,
penalty , and that red card- well where do you even start? On MOTD it just said Forest are considering put in an official complaint, I don’t blame them. Does anyone for one second think Forest would have been given those decisions if they were forest players? The blatant corruption in these decisions is so obvious now,
Premier League have clearly had enough of United being shit. They would have been mid table last year without help. It’s not just in their games either, it’s in games where teams that could challenge them are playing. When Brighton were going well last year they had those absolutely shit decisions at Spurs away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.