The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
All? Have you read the thread? I can guarantee you, 100%, that it most certainly not "all".
Ok, some.
My post was more in reference to how ridiculous it was that Covid was mentioned as a thing which made it a stupid thing to do.

Being tall and lanky he could've easily tweaked his back with someone jumping on him like that. You expect stuff like that in a game but not by a fan and so unexpectedly. I'm not trying to be the fun police because it obviously meant the world to him to celebrate the goal but that was a risky thing to do.

Being tall and lanky he could've easily tweaked his back with someone jumping on him like that. You expect stuff like that in a game but not by a fan and so unexpectedly. I'm not trying to be the fun police because it obviously meant the world to him to celebrate the goal but that was a risky thing to do.
Have you seen his physique? The kid is a fucking beast. We’re not talking Crouchy here, who would have buckled at the knees like a new-born giraffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.