The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious all these posters saying what a great guy he is (and if @Nightmare Walking says so, that’s good enough for me) but then inviting people to call him a dickhead/pollock/**** to his face!

Not sure he’d be such a great guy if he kicked the fuck out of someone just for calling him a pollock!
I have only met him a few times. He's an Ancoats/Miles Platting/Collyhurst lad. He's good friends with one of my mates from Newton Heath.

What I do know about him, is that he totally dedicated himself to boxing, while all his mates and people from his environment were getting locked up, smoking crack and shooting each other.

He's not the type of person who would punch someone in the street. He was quite calm and composed in the ring.

He's followed City all his life and he got a bit carried away yesterday. He will pay the price for it and rightly so, we can't have people on the pitch. All it takes is someone who's intentions are not as gleeful and euphoric, then we might be in trouble.

I think it is wrong to castigate Terry for this.

I think Clown sums his behaviour up.

I'm in my 50s and I have looked through a fence lol. No fence is a better view than having a fence.

The fences returning would be a disaster so hopefully people will control themselves or be banned from going to games.
Disaster is the correct word, Since they were removed because of a disaster I'm pretty sure they won't be returning.

I have only met him a few times. He's an Ancoats/Miles Platting/Collyhurst lad. He's good friends with one of my mates from Newton Heath.

What I do know about him, is that he totally dedicated himself to boxing, while all his mates and people from his environment were getting locked up, smoking crack and shooting each other.

He's not the type of person who would punch someone in the street. He was quite calm and composed in the ring.

He's followed City all his life and he got a bit carried away yesterday. He will pay the price for it and rightly so, we can't have people on the pitch. All it takes is someone who's intentions are not as gleeful and euphoric, then we might be in trouble.

Unless it's the last home game of the season when you can do what you like.

I don't think anyone is castigated the guy. Just some people think he should get treated the same as everyone else and some people think he shouldn't.

Shock/horror , over zealous celebration from one of our fans , looking at the media headlines i thought it was pitch a pitch invasion along the lines of the Spurs quarter final in 1983 , must be a slow news day.

I was about 6 seats away from him, and he certainly didn’t look 15 stone, he did however look like former world champion boxer Terry Flanagan, might be worth telling him what a pillock he is to his face. Never met him but I know his dad and he’s a brilliant bloke and a brilliant Blue. Plus based on what sheff u were allowed to do to Erling I’d have hoped he would have been allowed to get away with it
In 2016 we had a champions league game postponed vs Borussia Monchengladbach due to the rain. We got stuck in the unicorn in town and got talking and ended up spending the night with Terry's dad. What a brilliant bloke he was! One of the funniest nights out I've had in a long time

Fences would spoil the view for thousands of fans but they would at least reduce the number of people doing this. Obviously it wouldn't completely stop anyone who is a total dick head.

But if it was my son playing out there and the trend was that more people were invading the pitch then I'd be all for fences.

Supporters are meant to be there to support... not to get their moment of fame.

This guy could be the loveliest person in the world but he should get a lengthy ban.
Fences resulted in death of 97 people at Hillsborough We don’t want fences Look at the washing line type wire system the at Wembley that can be collapsed in an emergency

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.