The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
to tell you the truth ive never heard of him before this, running on the pitch to take a selfie stops play, this didnt and was right in front of the city fans, as for the bournemouth incident completely different ,one bloke hugs a player,the other steward attacks a fan,not sure where they are connected

This isn't personally aimed at you, by the way. Several people have come on here condoning it because he's apparently a good lad.

It sets a negative precedent if the lad goes unpunished. Hopefully they are lenient with him but there has to be consequences or everyone would be doing it. It's different if the players come over to the fans but the moment you throw yourself over the hoardings onto the pitch, you are fair game for a ban.

Disaster is the correct word, Since they were removed because of a disaster I'm pretty sure they won't be returning.
If a player is hurt something would be done... at least something should be done (I'm only imagining that a fence seems the most likely but maybe it's something else).

To his defence, Terry was pushed from behind when Haaland scored and could not stop himself from falling into the wall so jumped over the wall, Haaland watched it all unfold and did the thing everybody else would do and help by offering him a shoulder to catch him,

Haaland is Superman
Yea definitely thats exactly the way I saw it ,no harm done,and all the chat about fences again nah.

He is a top lad. He got a little too enthusiastic and made a mistake.
He should come out, apologise, take his ban and everyone move on. No harm came of it and in the long run, the only person to suffer, will be Terry.
He's a massive blue who will not be able to go to the match for a bit.
About where I am with it.

On the few occasions I've bumped into him, he's always come across as a really nice bloke, but rules are rules.

If your reading Terry, I've got one of these going cheap?

1000009282.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.