Cole Palmer

Would be a strange move for him given the wide players they have. Chelsea are a strange club, they’ve got the worlds most expensive goalkeeper out on loan, a £100million striker out on loan and soon to have a £60 million left back out on loan. If I was a player that wouldn’t bode well to me about their long term thinking

Bit of a surprise development this, but can't see us selling to Chelsea. Not sure Palmer would want to go either, given that he'd face a similar problem regarding game time there.

He'd be sharing time with Sterling, but that's about it until Madueke comes back from injury and IMO he's crap. Also with Chukwemeka injured, it's quite likely Sterling goes to central attacking midfield so RW is completely free.

Here he's got Bernardo, Doku and Phil when KDB is fit.

Plus, never underestimate the psycological effect of your current team going out and spending 60m on someone for your position, while another team is telling you they want you, they'll spend big money on you and you're going to play.

I'm just annoyed we have to talk about it for a day now. Just obviously not happening. Its like when your drunk mate causes a scene at the pub again, you're just waiting for it to be over.

To be clear Chelsea are the drunk mate in this analogy.

It would be silly to sell him if not for anything but the message it sends to the academy. I'm far more confident in him breaking into the rotation than Mcatee. As others have already said, there's arguably more competition at Chelsea than there is at City on top of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.