United Thread - 2023/24

What a fucking joke this lot are and all the media pundits who follow them. You can guarantee that after a defeat it's all the Glazers fault, Neville having another pop yesterday, the bellend.
Why can they never see past the fact that they are the biggest spenders in the prem over the last how many years, it's as though they're having to make do with the same playing staff every season and getting by on a shoestring.
May they continue to keep on giving us comical moments, that ending yesterday will take some beating though
No one on the media asks Neville to explain why he didnt raise his concerns about the Glazers whilst being handsomely paid during their tenure. Surely if he was so principled he'd have joined FC united

No one on the media asks Neville to explain why he didnt raise his concerns about the Glazers whilst being handsomely paid during their tenure. Surely if he was so principled he'd have joined FC united
if it had ended 1-2 do you think the prick wouldve mentioned the glazers not a chance it would've been all about signings and title race

I do agree that the Glazers are ruining united either through incompetence or greed, probably both. Either works for me. The fans are complicit as well though. If they weren't such a crop of entitled, glory hunting gobshites then maybe everyone could take a step back, take stock and lower expectations. All this 'united way' and 'this is man utd we're talking about' doesn't do them any favours. Surely they see that football in England has changed in the last decade and the swamp dwellers seem to think that they deserve to be at the top now because they used to be once upon a time. City are constantly evolving to stay on top and lead the way, both behind the scenes and on the pitch, but united are basing everything on their name. And it's a laughing stock now.

City win the treble, united can have the cups for cock ups now.

I do agree that the Glazers are ruining united either through incompetence or greed, probably both. Either works for me. The fans are complicit as well though. If they weren't such a crop of entitled, glory hunting gobshites then maybe everyone could take a step back, take stock and lower expectations. All this 'united way' and 'this is man utd we're talking about' doesn't do them any favours. Surely they see that football in England has changed in the last decade and the swamp dwellers seem to think that they deserve to be at the top now because they used to be once upon a time. City are constantly evolving to stay on top and lead the way, both behind the scenes and on the pitch, but united are basing everything on their name. And it's a laughing stock now.

City win the treble, united can have the cups for cock ups now.
Them, Liverpool and Arsenal definitely have the most entitled, self important fans in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.