United Thread - 2023/24

Jesus Christ, when is that vile club going to recruit an exorcist? Bad enough that their rat catchers have failed and urine is flowing through the concourse areas. Reports now emerging that British police are investigating Antony. Not sure why. Might be crappy clickbait. Might not matter anyway, with a trial in Brazil apparently likely in the not too distant future, and a possible future prison sentence looming, I blame the Glazers.

Last edited:
Them, Liverpool and Arsenal definitely have the most entitled, self important fans in the country.

Arrogance, complacency and self entitlement have got them into this position. This was summed up by that tosser Ferguson's statements of noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime crap. They and to a slightly lesser extent, Liverpool and Arsenal, just carried on doing the same stuff that had worked for them for decades. They just didn't realise our owners were the modern way and light years ahead of anything they were doing. Once they did, in spite of colluding to bum rush through ffp and endless smear campaigns it was too late.
In just fifteen years we have matched their treble and three titles in a row. We have won a domestic treble, something they haven't done and achieved 100 points. We are over half way to equalling the 13 titles it took Ferguson 23 years to achieve. They can also try to make out it was harder to win stuff in their day but we all know that is bollocks. The TV money for clubs in this country wasn't as great as it is now, meaning their champions league money gave them a huge financial advantage over the other clubs.
I never thought I'd live to see this happen but I have, so Mr Ferguson it is definitely in my lifetime!

Last edited:
I do agree that the Glazers are ruining united either through incompetence or greed, probably both. Either works for me. The fans are complicit as well though. If they weren't such a crop of entitled, glory hunting gobshites then maybe everyone could take a step back, take stock and lower expectations. All this 'united way' and 'this is man utd we're talking about' doesn't do them any favours. Surely they see that football in England has changed in the last decade and the swamp dwellers seem to think that they deserve to be at the top now because they used to be once upon a time. City are constantly evolving to stay on top and lead the way, both behind the scenes and on the pitch, but united are basing everything on their name. And it's a laughing stock now.

City win the treble, united can have the cups for cock ups now.

If they are serious about getting rid of the Glazers, they could just stop going to games and buying rag shite replica items and starve them of money.

Despite what is clearly before their eyes however, the imbeciles still believe that Ten Hag, the club, players et al are in a false position and everything will come good.

Glazers 10 - rag supporters 0

Arrogance, complacency and self entitlement have got them into this position. This was summed up by that tosser Ferguson's statements of noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime crap. They and to a slightly lesser extent, Liverpool and Arsenal, just carried on doing the same stuff that had worked for them for decades. They just didn't realise our owners were the modern way and light years ahead of anything they were doing. Once they did, in spite of colluding to bum rush through ffp and endless smear campaigns it was too late.
In just fifteen years we have matched their treble and three titles in a row. We have won a domestic treble, something they haven't done and won 100 points. We are over half way to equalling the 13 titles it took Ferguson 23 years to achieve. They can also try to make out it was harder to win stuff in their day but we all know that is bollocks. The TV money for clubs in this country wasn't as great as it is now, meaning their champions league money gave them a huge financial advantage over the other clubs.
I never thought I'd live to see this happen but I have, so Mr Ferguson it is definitely in my lifetime!
It's still in the pisscan's too!

Indeed Sir. Although it’s being reported I generally err on the side of caution on the forum. In this event there appears to be quite some evidence to support the allegation, a complete and utter monster!
Pray it's all lies ....

4 games, no goals, no assists, 77% passing, 2 key passes per game , 1.3 dribbles per game , 2.8 shots per game , 0 through balls per game, 0 crosses, per game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.