West Ham United (A) - Sat 16th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-3 City.
They've had a decent start but ain't nowhere near us in footballing terms.

Just had a peek in kumb
They are very confident with over 75% thinking they’ll win.
Nothing wrong with high expectation considering their good start but there’s a few cocky bastards so I’m hoping for a convincing victory to remind them they are not there yet.
Went to have a peek, fucking hell they're a weird bunch. Sometimes I think people here can get a little too detached from reality then I see this lot.

Alvarez trained today. No reason he shouldn't play ahead of a green Nunez/Doku. Or in favor of a defensive body like...lol Kalvin.

If Grealish, Stones and Kova are indeed out, this is not a game to look to "control" but rather punish their mistakes and win.

Just had a peek in kumb
They are very confident with over 75% thinking they’ll win.
Nothing wrong with high expectation considering their good start but there’s a few cocky bastards so I’m hoping for a convincing victory to remind them they are not there yet.
Not sure why so many think they’ll win. Getting ahead of themselves. Maybe the absence of Kev has them a little excited. They do know they’re playing the best team in the world right now. They’re at home I’ll give them that so I suppose its possible. A draw would be good result for them but a disappointing result for us.

Last edited:
The confidence oozing from the players at the moment is sky high, so I can only see the blue boys winning this, not comfortable but a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.