Pettiest thing that you’ve done as a fan

When we won the league in 2014 I was out in town on the piss as you do and some little lad and his dad were walking down Portland St. the kid had a Liverpool shirt on and I might have laughed at him and called him a scouse wanker.

The kid was maybe 10.

Not really proud of that one I’ll be honest.
Tbf, the temptation’s there with me, and I often think it, but then I always think ‘what would I do if some rag/dipper twat ever did that to my Son/Grandkids’, and think better of it.

I once sent an Asian family the wrong way up the East Lancs Road when they asked for directions to the Swamp. I said "Just keep going and you'll see the signs for it."

I often find myself rearranging magazine displays in supermarkets so no united magazines are on show. I'll do this with shirts in Sports Direct.

The worst one though was on the way into Sports Direct once when a new united home shirt had come out. I checked my nose as I approached the entrance to the shop and caught a huge bogey. No idea what to do with it so casually wiped it across the badge on one of their new home shirts. Filthy bastards.

When younger and interviewing I would always get round to hobbies, “ah I football fan are you? Who do you support?”…. Never knowingly employed one yet but I don’t ask anymore, these days I’d probably give them the job out of pity.

I had a mate who went for an interview at JD sports in Heywood industrial estate, the job was to order pick on the warehouse floor.

The interviewer asked him who he supported and he told him he was a blue and they knew loads of blues together so my mate got a supervisors job instead.

once gave a couple of japanese tourists who asked me the way to old toilet directions to the cricket ground
I sent/gave directions to some eastern Europeans to Hyde United's ground....they were outside our ground but wanted to be at the swamp.

I did ask them if they wanted to get to our superstore and they laughed and said they only wanted to go to OT...couldn't really do anything else really could I?

Leeds United advertisings for a manger in the Manchester Guardian,so i rang up Leeds got through to the board room and gave them a load of grief about shite club and hope they go bust.
Utd dick wouldn't stop being gobby in the romiley arms Stockport so let him have it with a fire extinguisher,and told him you're going to win feck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.