Pettiest thing that you’ve done as a fan

I walked past the Argentine embassy the other day. The official standing outside saw my "Aguerooo!" t-shirt and gave a nod and a smile. Told him "Thank you but Hand of God my arse" as I went by.

Leeds United advertisings for a manger in the Manchester Guardian,so i rang up Leeds got through to the board room and gave them a load of grief about shite club and hope they go bust.
Utd dick wouldn't stop being gobby in the romiley arms Stockport so let him have it with a fire extinguisher,and told him you're going to win feck all
Haha...many moons ago my dad applied for the managers job at Blackburn Rovers, he was a member of their 100 club and to be fair he did take me to Ewood park quite a lot when I very young . He was serious and told the interviewer he or anyone else come to think of it could do a better job than the current manager. Sadly he wasn't hired....

I had a mate who went for an interview at JD sports in Heywood industrial estate, the job was to order pick on the warehouse floor.

The interviewer asked him who he supported and he told him he was a blue and they knew loads of blues together so my mate got a supervisors job instead.
There was more money to be made as an order picker in that gaff. Had a mate there who'd bring shit loads to the pub every weekend that he'd helped himself to!! :-)

Sent the stupid first wife back to Debenhams with the 2 red (ish) jackets she’d bought for my 2 boys…. Told her any colour but that!

My Nan had a good one once… me and a mate had been for a haircut at a barber’s near my Nan’s so I said we’d pop round and she’d make us some dinner. My mate had his United top on and she made him stand outside because she wasn’t having a United shirt in her house.

My Nan had a good one once… me and a mate had been for a haircut at a barber’s near my Nan’s so I said we’d pop round and she’d make us some dinner. My mate had his United top on and she made him stand outside because she wasn’t having a United shirt in her house.
Good work. Better if she’d let him in and simply shat on his food

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.