Wolves PL (A) | Post Match Discussion

My god we need some players back sharpish, no Stones, Rodri, Bernardo, De,B. Kovatic and Nunes subbed (although they were awful) and Gundog and Mahrez gone of course, and the team that finished that match yesterday almost looked like a league cup team.
We were never getting anything from it as soon as we went 2-1 down.

The midfield looked like it had never played before, which it hadn't.

Of the midfield that played constantly over the last 3 months of last season, Gundo has gone, KDB is crocked and Rodri was a silly get last week. It was a step too far against a team who packed that area and disrupted the game.

Very disappointed with Foden. Want him to try and take those games by the scruff of the neck and his tracking for the own goal just wasn't good enough.

Guys, I don't want to alarm anyone and I know this is going to sound negative, but.... we're missing Dias, Bernardo, stones, kdb. kova and Jack are coming back from injury, we've been deservedly beaten by wolves and......

WE'RE TOP OF THE FUCKING LEAGUE AND THE REIGNING LEAGUE, FA CUP AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

The midfield looked like it had never played before, which it hadn't.

Of the midfield that played constantly over the last 3 months of last season, Gundo has gone, KDB is crocked and Rodri was a silly get last week. It was a step too far against a team who packed that area and disrupted the game.

Very disappointed with Foden. Want him to try and take those games by the scruff of the neck and his tracking for the own goal just wasn't good enough.
Perhaps should have played Phillips in centre mid.

Ake? Akanji? Walker?
At least the put an effort in to try and stop the goal walker was unlucky on the line Akanji gets a header on it poor one but he could do no more just look at Phillips twice the ball goes past him with not one bit of effort to get to it

A performance like this was always going to happen, it does every season and has to happen over the course of a season, the lads can’t win every game. I am actually very pleasantly surprised we made such a good start this year after the fantastic exploits of last season, i personally was expecting a much slower start. after finishing the season so late and many of our players having bloody internationals on top of this. City are top of the league and as we all know only get better towards the business end of the season, all looks good to me at moment.

Kovacic isn’t an option as a DM. He was truly dreadful, but Nunes can’t play their either and Phillips just isn’t an option. We need to reinforce the midfield in January with someone who is capable playing as a 6 or an 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.