Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Is the offside reviewed differently in champions league and if so, why?
I saw 2 off side reviews last night and they were not using lines but computer enhanced images of players.

Liverpool are claiming it's a one-off outrageous decision, "special" in fact, but the truth is, we don't know that and have every reason to suspect it isn't.

If the PL does respond to Liverpool's hysterical demands every club should require recordings of every match since VAR was introduced and scour them for miscarriages.
One off? They're a fucking one off club alright coz not one other club on the planet behaves like that set of cunts
Just fuck off victims...

81eov2.jpg

This on side non goal v spurs is just as bad as Rashford off side on side goal v us at the swamp.

All the press/media did was laugh at how bad that decision was. Everyone agreed Rashford was interfering with play and the goal should have been ruled out. I said at the time it was wrong for the press/media to just laugh about it.

Look at the way the press/media are dealing with the injustice when it's one of their red tops being on the receiving end.
I don't want to get into a discussion on the Rashford goal, as I think it shouldn't have been given, but it's not the same. A lot of referees came out and said that was the correct decision.

Still, all the talk about "unprecedented" is daft, as I'd argue that the Brentford goal against Arsenal just a few months ago - potentially huge in the title race - was almost identical. It was an offside goal, where VAR made the wrong decision because they weren't paying full attention. Lee Mason got sacked for it, suggesting for PGMOL it was considered a more serious mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.