Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken - at the behest of the Brazilian national federation, I think Deniz who already has two jobs is about to become Flamengo manager as well for the rest of the year. So he will simultaneously be the Brazil national team manager, the Fluminense manager, and the Flamengo manager. Do not understand this situation at all.

Sounds like he will have to toss a coin for the game where they are due to play each other to see who he manages.

Would be like Pep remaining as our manager but becoming caretaker England manager for a year and after the first leg of the Champions League semi final, the FA asking him to manage United for a few months too.

Bizarre.
Match fixing opportunity at it's finest.

Palmerias have Endrick too who goes to Real Madrid in January and was supposed to be the next big thing but his form has collapsed and he doesn’t even get a game at the moment not even on the bench. Weird. RM will be concerned what they have paid for.

Fluminense into the final of the Copa Libertadores thanks to two late goals. Palmeiras or Boca await (their game is tonight).
think that calls for a visit to the bar to watch that, I dont think the quality of footy is that good, diving galore , never more than 5 passes without a foul, arguing non stop with the ref, bit like the rags really.

think that calls for a visit to the bar to watch that, I dont think the quality of footy is that good, diving galore , never more than 5 passes without a foul, arguing non stop with the ref, bit like the rags really.
Watched Racing v Independiente on TV the other night. Had no idea Tevez was the Independiente manager and came away with a good win.

I reckon Armando and his friends would have enjoyed that one. Thanks for putting me in touch with him (over 5 years ago now which I struggle to accept!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.