Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Silva
Alvarez
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

As much as I love Doku and feel he gives us more flair, I’d start with Grealish for keeping control. Rest of the starting 11 picks itself.

Only way the scummy bastards beat us is through dodgy refereeing like last season or us being below par. 10 months on and it still vexes me that the cunts were allowed that goal, but getting vengeance in the cup final was the sweetest of revenge in so many ways. I doubt anything will top that derby win and we should remind the cunts at every given opportunity.

Turn up with our A game and we’ll destroy them. I want to see men, women and children in tears as they exit the theatre of shite.

6-1 City win (United gifted a penalty by VAR as usual) and Haaland to celebrate his hatrick with a Balotelli tribute ;)

Ha, ha, ha!

Another lying Rag bastard!

Prior to the match, however, Pellistri has attempted to turn up the heat with an attempted jibe at City and their fans.

He told Uruguayan journalist Martin Charquero [translation via @centre devils ]: "Manchester is United. You don't see City jerseys or flags.

"Sometimes, my girlfriend and I go out to try to find them and we don't see any. Everywhere you go, there are Manchester United jerseys. I'm struck that there aren't as many City jerseys."

Ha, ha, ha!

Another lying Rag bastard!

Prior to the match, however, Pellistri has attempted to turn up the heat with an attempted jibe at City and their fans.

He told Uruguayan journalist Martin Charquero [translation via @centre devils ]: "Manchester is United. You don't see City jerseys or flags.

"Sometimes, my girlfriend and I go out to try to find them and we don't see any. Everywhere you go, there are Manchester United jerseys. I'm struck that there aren't as many City jerseys."

Who the fuck is he I've never heard of him? I suppose he grew up always supporting them too, tucked in n his bed at night under a rag duvet by his parents who wore rag kits 24/7.

"Sometimes, my girlfriend and I go out to try to find them and we don't see any.

Obviously not seeing any City shirts is a complete lie but you know somebody is lying when they come up with stuff like this. does anybody think someone sits there and says to their missus "let's go out and look for Man City shirts on people?"

It's the kind of lie my very young nephew comes up with to try to prove a point

Expect us to get fucked over by that wanker Tierney again on decisions. He was a **** in the cup final, denied us at least one clear penalty, didn't send Casimero off and gave their ridiculous penalty. Hopefully we hit top form and it doesn't matter. Our players need to give him no excuses, so far this season our discipline has been poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.