United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're shite. Even the games they win are them scraping it by the skin of their teeth.

Of course, its rarely a fair game when we play them so we always have to worry about that part.

Need to put our chances away though because it's nailed on they'll be getting help to try to get at least one.

I'm optimistic about the season but reckon we'll have other bad results before hitting top form in the 2nd half of the season. That said, the manner of their win in January will help us to put in a good performance on Sunday. 2:1 City.

As I wrote in the Utd thread, on Sunday we will be playing 11 utd players, the ref, VAR officials, the crowd, media and pundits and probably a lot of neutrals. All of them going along with the sentimentalisation of Bobby Charltons death.

Therefore if the lads come away with any kind of result then they will have done very well!

Funnily enough I'm not worried about the match; the game will take care of itself (even if we're poor, I reckon we'll still beat them).

I'm more bothered about the opener.

If these FUCKERS DO NOT HONOUR FRANNY LEE ALSO, AS A MANC LEGEND, I WILL BE PISSED!!

It will be as low as anything they've ever done in their existence for me.

it's funny isn't it, after the game v brighton grealish was getting pelters in the post match / player performance thread about not being direct etc, but after a decent game last night where he shown control and composure (something we will need at OT) he is now in the majority of predicted starting 11's for sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.