United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I'm not worried about the match; the game will take care of itself (even if we're poor, I reckon we'll still beat them).

I'm more bothered about the opener.

If these FUCKERS DO NOT HONOUR FRANNY LEE ALSO, AS A MANC LEGEND, I WILL BE PISSED!!

It will be as low as anything they've ever done in their existence for me.
I wouldn’t bank on them honouring Franny tbh.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Gvaridol

Rodri
Bernardo
Foden

Doku
Alvarez
Haaland

Fuck knows what the team will be...Attack the fuck out of them and batter the bastards.
I think that will be very close to the team

The only one I think is that Pep maybe tempted to play Grealish over Doku to help retain possession better....utds 'strength' is hitting on the break....Grealish over Doku prevents that more I think....

Depends how much Pep wants to risk it.

Maybe Ake over Gvardiol? (Neither deserve to miss out) - again it may come down to possession and Gvardiol wins that for me a little.

Eddie
Walker
Dias
Stones
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic
Foden

Haaland
Grealish
Bernardo

Doku and Alvarez to come off the bench on 70 mins
Foden given licence to roam and cause havoc supporting erling

Hopefully pep when the presser comes round (tomorrow I take it,it will be) briefly mentions last year’s disgraceful goal that wasn’t ruled out and just to refresh the minds of those who will be tuning in on Sunday expecting a level playing field..

I worry that the tactical genius Ten Bob fellah will outwit Pep with a innovative approach, say smash a ball upfield and have one of their footballing giants run very fast into the penalty area ,fall over and get a pen ,so that good looking bloke they have as captain scores to world acclaim,on par with bringing about world peace.

United are due a good dick'in , they've been papering over the cracks for weeks with narrow victories against poor opposition, last minute winners and penalty saves!

Whereas we're like bubbling magna under the surface just waiting to explode.

1-4 to the Mighty Blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.