United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I'm not worried about the match; the game will take care of itself (even if we're poor, I reckon we'll still beat them).

I'm more bothered about the opener.

If these FUCKERS DO NOT HONOUR FRANNY LEE ALSO, AS A MANC LEGEND, I WILL BE PISSED!!

It will be as low as anything they've ever done in their existence for me.
They could quite easily arrange for representatives of both clubs to lay a wreath for both before a minutes silence, thereby recognising and remembering both and reducing the possibility of tribute being disrupted.

Don't think Pep will go attacking. He was hinting at players being exhausted in his post match.

Think he'll go pragmatic like against Arsenal.

However, who knows, Pep always surprises.

Look at the two line ups .
Which ever 11 we play compared to the 11 plus the ref they play.
Every single one of our players is far better than there's.
Our manager is on another planet compared to the clown they have.
Only way the can win is the bent bastard ref

Don't think Pep will go attacking. He was hinting at players being exhausted in his post match.

Think he'll go pragmatic like against Arsenal.

However, who knows, Pep always surprises.
I agree which is a bit shit. I just want pep to say go destroy them. I think he will be cautious & we will sit back to screw their counter. I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 :-(

18-0 to City, that’s after having 6 goals disallowed for some made up bullshit rule from pigmol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.