PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The fuck up is that the harsh point deductions open all the financial claims against Everton from other clubs that could put them out of business.

IF City and Chelsea are found guilty then we could face similar claims for literally hundreds of millions.

UEFA mainly slap fines on everybody for FFP breaches which relieves any potential claims from other clubs.

Masters will be responsible for destroying the Premier League - the destruction has started already

That's right. I made that point when it was first discussed.

It's almost like it's deliberate .....

They must know how this looks mustn't they?
Honestly I know my team Arsenal is now a rival to City but Jesus H Christ the Dippers are unsufferable, pouring fuel on the fire. They are the club that got English teams banned from Europe, have statistically the worst behaved fanbase in the Premier League and yet when there is a chance to stick the (Stanley) knife in the fuckers have absolutely no shame. I hope you absolutely rinse them on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.