PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Super League has been a symptom of Uefa being pushed by other clubs to stop City via the Der Spiegal articles. Since it’s been holed beneath the water line and legislation has been passed to stop any English clubs joining any break away league, 115 charges is their last attempt to fuck City over as they have run out of road on what they can do to the club on their financial fair play rules.
I asm noot sure about that. The Superleague has come against a backdrop of financial problems for those clubs tht want the Superleague. City are part of that agreed. They do not like us making and taking all the profits. Their fans would defintaly want a superleague now though.
I suspect if they tried for it again the fans would embrace it.

Agree with this. The charges are still being mentioned but in the big outlets the assumption of City’s guilt has reduced. The tone has changed and the pressure is on the PL to sort it out. Personally I believe there has been some form of communication to the main media groups. The freelance loons continue to rant but they have no influence.
The Telegraph must be the most negative outlet , especially that idiot Liew. It seems to have gone up several notches since the government stopped the consortium including Sheik Mansour purchasing them

Wasn’t it Khaldoon who told the redshirts not to blame City for their failure?
So many of the mancheaty brigade really have no idea just how badly clubs have been run in the past, and many, eg the rags, still are run like a sweet shop. City come along, manage the thing like a proper company and bingo, we win so we must be cheating.
American owners who see the NFL as a cash-cow. If the ground is becoming dilapidated, they just move to a new City & are greated with open arms. These same owners wanted the same with premiership clubs, skimming as much as possible off the budget & hate that Sheikh Mansour pours all the revenues that City make back into MCFC.

Said it from start to finish, this was nothing more than a fishing expedition, if there was any kind of serious idea to curb city they would not have gone with 115 charges as that was always going to be impossible to prove, this was all about tarnishing city to appease their own fans and make them blame city rather than themselves, absolute classic misdirection right out of yank business 101 and like has already been mentioned they didnt expect city to call their bluff

I still believe the cartel clubs & the EPL had jumped on the back of UEFA 2 year ban & when it was overturned by CAS they wanted it to quietly go away.

it was all or nothing when the independent regulator green paper was annonced
they used city as a scapegoat to say look we've got our own house in order, we dont need an independent regulator and they expected city to take a pinch and the independent regulator would go away and they could all go back to their old boys club, city didnt, it hasnt and they are fucked.

they used city as a scapegoat to say look we've got our own house in order, we dont need an independent regulator and they expected city to take a pinch and the independent regulator would go away and they could all go back to their old boys club, city didnt, it hasnt and they are fucked.
It's also they get out of jail card as they can say similar to the cartel, that just like Uefa, We had City bang to rights but they've managed to wriggle out of it & there's nothing more we can do

I asm noot sure about that. The Superleague has come against a backdrop of financial problems for those clubs tht want the Superleague. City are part of that agreed. They do not like us making and taking all the profits. Their fans would defintaly want a superleague now though.
I suspect if they tried for it again the fans would embrace it.
I suspect that you need a new keyboard.

Suspect Tolmie is somewhere between hearing there are genuine positive, optimistic, vibes at the club and knowing how difficult a case the PL have on their hands, so is simply hedging bets by going balls deep here in his relatively new venture on Twitter.

If he's wrong, there's not much to be lost for Tolmie as everyone's anger will be directed elsewhere. If he's right, he's seen as the Messiah and his follower count and interactions go through the roof.

Of course, let's hope he's right. I'm just not sure on it yet (not that anyone asked!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.