PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s definitely the blue shirts v the reds

City v United
Chelsea v Arsenal
Everton v Liverpool

Everton fans are livid about how corrupt it is and hopefully they see it rather then it’s ok if City/ Chelsea get punished.

Need the narrative to change, why is what Everton done so wrong, what is wrong with investment.

The best and most even competition in the world would be all clubs having the same budget, obviously unlikely to happen.

Having Saudi or someone blowing the competition out of the window and paying £1 million a week to the 23 best footballers would not be great.

But there is a middle ground where owner investment is allowed up to the turnover of other clubs as long as it is investment and not debt.

That would be great and far better then FFP.

Run the article how much did Everton spend compared to United, A LOT less and now they have 10 points deducted and there was no financial risk to them.

Let’s hope the ones together stay together to fight this as already the media are trying the divide and conquer.

Sorry mate but there's a lot wrong in here.

He wasn't working for Mansour before joining City - at least I've seen nothing that says he was.

You can't time bar someone from working after they leave you, Mancini was probably on gardening leave for Inter as this is how they do managerial sackings in Italy, no one gets a big lump sum pay off, they just stay on salary until they get a new job or the contract runs out.

He wasn't signed for 6 months, the contract he signed in December 2009 was until 2013, although it did have a clause allowing the club to terminate at the end of each season in return for 8 months salary.

He couldn't "keep" the consultancy job because he signed both employment contracts on the same day.

City did pay via Al Jazeera, there's proof of that and the email is legitimate (City accepted the leaked emails were at CAS).

Mancini was barred from working as a manager, whether that was part of a severance package or until his contract expires I couldn’t say, but he definitely couldn’t manage a football team for a set period - hence the consultancy gig which was mentioned prior to his managerial appointment at City.

The six month break was a hot topic on here - he got the job in December so there was a season end break or review or whatever you want to call it - which made sense from the owners perspective. There was a lot of angst over Hughes sacking on here and the media and much was made of this six month break option.

I accept the payment sequence - although if you want to funnel cash to someone in secret, putting it through City’s accounts is an odd way of going about it.

City v United
Chelsea v Arsenal
Everton v Liverpool

Everton fans are livid about how corrupt it is and hopefully they see it rather then it’s ok if City/ Chelsea get punished.

Need the narrative to change, why is what Everton done so wrong, what is wrong with investment.

The best and most even competition in the world would be all clubs having the same budget, obviously unlikely to happen.

Having Saudi or someone blowing the competition out of the window and paying £1 million a week to the 23 best footballers would not be great.

But there is a middle ground where owner investment is allowed up to the turnover of other clubs as long as it is investment and not debt.

Run the article how much did Everton spend compared to United, A LOT less and now they have 10 points deducted and there was no financial risk to them.

Let’s hope the ones together stay together to fight this as already the media are trying the divide and conquer.
It’s pretty much everyone v City

We have already been lynched by the media so not totally unscathed. As for further financial or points deduction? I just can’t see it.

We are currently having a public spat with our sporting rivals with the premier acting as an unfaithful agent. Behind the scenes I would expect a very different picture. They all do deals with each other.

What we need is a Jeremy Kyle show where the dips/rags on one side side and city having taken a lie detector test awaiting results -:)
I'd watch that.

By failing to change our passwords, we would have failed to ensure adequate security. The player records would have been classed as personal data.

Article 5(1)(f) of the UK GDPR concerns the ‘integrity and confidentiality’ of personal data. It says that personal data shall be:
You have to think about this sort of thing when dealing with the dipper scum.

Like when we didnt put enough armour plating on our team bus to stop em smashing it.

Totally our fault.

City v United
Chelsea v Arsenal
Everton v Liverpool

Wow I thought i was the only one thinking about this local rival thing here. Coincidence ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.