Liverpool (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know most disagree with me but Doku so frustrating. He beats his man almost every time but final ball or pass a bit lacking for me. Causes no end of trouble when he goes to the line but when he cuts inside he gets swamped out.
The frustrating thing today was how he refused to go on the outside of his man until the last ten minutes, as everytime he did he looked dangerous.

Still offered much more than Foden, who I thought was very disappointing today given that he was up against a really shit full back.

Disallowed goal was an utter fucking disgrace. Never a foul in a million years. Shit to let them get something out of that game, they were absolutely fucking awful. Our final ball wasn't good enough today. Foden, Doku and Alvarez all very poor for me.

Great performances from Nathan Ake, Rodri, Dias, Erling and Bernardo. Fucking frustrating to absolutely chuck away 4 points from 2 really tough games where we did the hard part needed to win.

In the end a draw is a fair result as second half they were the better team . It was a foul on their keeper so no complaints and if you look at our bench then you’d see why pep didn’t change it .

We miss Kev.

But seriously how little is being made of the disallowed Dias goal just goes to show wgat we are up against.
Was as soft as you like, but the ref disallowed it meaning VAR was not going to overturn it. Likewise if the ref didn't disallow it, VAR wouldn't overturn it. There is no point putting the game down to one incident anyway. We lost control in the second half and had nobody to bring on as fresh legs after the high press in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.