Media Discussion - 2023/24

With all the relevant and important news going on in the UK and around the world that BBC News should be putting on their main news page, they instead put…..

View attachment 99779
Read awl abard it, read awl abard it

Government attends summit with self-serving agenda!!!!!!!!

Not even remotely news on a slow fucking news day.........

I wish the media pricks would stop mentioning ourselves everytime they discuss Everton. A few minutes into the football show on sky and that bang average ex footballer Warnock, who wears glasses to make himself appear more intelligent and fails, is already at it. Everton's situation is of their own making and fuck all to do with us! It's like a criminal being found guilty in the dock crying, "That sentence is out of order! I only robbed three houses, what about that John Smith who's up next, he's accused of robbing hundreds, it's not fair!" Just shut the fuck up!!

I had to turn SSN off this morning after half an hour, they've got it on repeat as one of the best PL goals ever FFS.
I’ve had SSN on for just 20 minutes and it’s been repeated about 6 times, they’re now discussing it and showing it again. Plus that Harry Potter lookalike twat Warnock has already referenced City when taking about Everton’s punishment.

With all the relevant and important news going on in the UK and around the world that BBC News should be putting on their main news page, they instead put…..

View attachment 99779
Just reinforces the belief that the BBC is part of the problem. As if we didn't already know that.

I wish the media pricks would stop mentioning ourselves everytime they discuss Everton. A few minutes into the football show on sky and that bang average ex footballer Warnock, who wears glasses to make himself appear more intelligent and fails, is already at it. Everton's situation is of their own making and fuck all to do with us! It's like a criminal being found guilty in the dock crying, "That sentence is out of order! I only robbed three houses, what about that John Smith who's up next, he's accused of robbing hundreds, it's not fair!" Just shut the fuck up!!
Warnock is one of the worst for it because he is absolutely thick as shit. He was lined up for the fall-out of the CAS case and even though the lead said we were only found guilty of none cooperation, Warnock got giddy and went off on one saying that we were guilty on all counts, forcing the lead to spell it out to him that he’d got it wrong.

These people are not brought in for their intellect or understanding, they’re just shiny mouthpieces for Sky to manipulate on behalf of their product.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.