RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, sorry, head was gone, we win there anyway as well
We might not. It’s the most likely game we might lose. Playing Gomez, Phillips etc will make it harder, along with a hostile atmosphere and nothing to play for. They might be fighting for an EL place.

Think the team will be;
Ortega
Lewis - Akanji - Dias - Gvardiol
Rodri - Kovacic
Doku - Foden - Grealish
Haaland
Would love to see that front 4. Doku has looked far better on the left but I think it's important we keep trying him on the right so we can get him and Grealish both on in the future.

Would love to see that front 4. Doku has looked far better on the left but I think it's important we keep trying him on the right so we can get him and Grealish both on in the future.
Didn't he play on the right in the 1st half against Bournemouth? I was sat in 303 for that game and he kept on wrecking havoc there right in front of me ;).

We might not. It’s the most likely game we might lose. Playing Gomez, Phillips etc will make it harder, along with a hostile atmosphere and nothing to play for. They might be fighting for an EL place.
oh god no, they’d be utterly insufferable.

Didn't he play on the right in the 1st half against Bournemouth? I was sat in 303 for that game and he kept on wrecking havoc there right in front of me ;).
I think he was on the left. Although, he made that great play for Bernardo's goal from the right IIRC.

It's odd just how much more comfortable he looks on the left for us than right when as far as I know almost all of his minutes for Rennes were on the right. Although, I'd wager that almost all wingers these days would rather play on the side of their weak foot so they can cut in on it on their strong foot.

Of course I still want to win, but Leipzig seems like a really decent club. They never shy away from sharing good news about former players (yes, I know they made $$$ on them) - Szobo was on their socials today and Joško has been quite a bit. Their social media is always funny - they’ve made a lot of jokes about having to play City. It seems like it would be a good place for young players.
i believe their social media team caused the manchester march massacre, they had too much fun haha, i remember thinking they’re gonna make the robot angry and well… :D

they are the best stepping stone club in the world imho. and literally everyone hates them so their players get used to playing in hostile environments really quickly.

anyway, they’re not doing well atm, not really surprising since they’re without 6 of their starting 11 from last season: laimer, nkunku, szoboszlai, gvardiol, orban, olmo.

Phillips has only started one game for us all season (Newcastle away in the LC) and same for Sergio Gomez. Unless we have illness in the camp, there's more chance of Carson starting (outfield even) tonight than either of them. Guardiola has trusted Lewis to start in the last 3 CL games, so he's the most likely change from the weekend. Go strong, win it tonight, and then 'rest/excuse' some players from traveling to Serbia so that they're ready for Palace and the Club World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.