Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Was thinking the same myself, he may have not scored ofcourse! although undoubtedly it was a shocking decision by Hooper.
Is there not a rule in Rugby (not sure which code) where they play on and if at the end of the move they can bring it back if the team that were 'wronged' fail to gain an advantage. That probably isn't directly relevant to this incident though.
For the 2nd week in a row we've been fucked over by refereeing decisions. However, for the 2nd week in a row we should have won fairly comfortably and not put ourselves in the position where really poor refereeing costs us.
You don't need to look to rugby to see actions penalised if an advantage doesn't materialise. Law 5 of the laws of football - duties of a referee - cover this situation admirably.
989840f5c8bcdd148c8e4025ed41310b.jpg

My fault today. Before the game I said to one of the lads I sit with that I reckon Hooper is the best of a bad bunch. How fucking wrong was I. He favoured Spurs throughout the match. How Kulesevski didn’t get booked 8 times rather than in the last 10. The decision at the end was disgusting. I hope for his sake it was corruption, because if it wasn’t then he’s the worlds most incompetent referee

We aint even talking hard decisions here your talking the fooking basics now and week after week it continues to happen.

No excuse at all atill we all know what happens a nice apology and yet another useless twat gets a nice rest before popping up to fook up yet again.

I mean they are full time are they not ????? On decent money but the standard is as bad as anything over thd past few decades. You cant do the basics then in all honesty you shouldnt be doing thst job.

I know folk go on about it being bent but i genuinely think they are simply fooking shit

It does. If he's waved play on for advantage, that is his decision. He isn't then allowed to change his mind and give a different decision.

That still makes no sense to what I put! I said I thought he must have thought (too quickly and wrongly) there was no advantage to the pass being played. I can’t think of any other reason he can possibly have for giving it.

Note to that, thats excluding corruption or him knowingly doing it on purpose and looking for an explanation based on it purely being incompetence. If people want to put it down to corruption, fair enough. Personally I don’t entertain that though.

Sky played the "sound" of the whistle on the clip. It was indisputably blown after Haaland had recovered and played the ball through for Jack (you could clearly hear and see that) and clearly waved play on.

Accepting we have issues, baffling to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.