Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

What difference would Harry Hotspur have made this evening? Prime Messi would have struggled For what it’s worth Erling was our best outfield player imho
Absolute nonsense, forgot Kane but Haaland hasn’t been good enough and yet again he should have scored to change the dynamic of the game they were all over us for the first 10 minutes, we had the chance to deflate them against the run of play. He went through never looked scoring and his header afterwards was absolutely shit, their tails went up it was a wake up call and we barely saw their goal after it.

Same happened Sunday too against Spurs.

He has to take those chances and be more clinical especially in games like tonight.

Based on my opinion, that's what imo means.

KDB, who's to say he'll come back fit and firing? Generally coming back from this type of injury also a "follow on" injury risk

Stones is consistently injured at the moment

I addressed the rodri issue by saying how can we be so reliant on one player.

I haven't said we can't win anything, I'm saying based on how we've played, the games we've lost, the change in the squad and the evidence thus far I don't think we will.

Again, I'm not winging or complaining, can't win all the time. It's just my assessment of where we're at.
I suppose time will tell...

Without upsetting anyone further kane would have been a lot more involved in the build up, dropped deep in midfield to give us overloads and help us dominate possession which in turn would have helped us defensively. He also would have probably scored the header.

im not saying haaland isn’t a good forward but his all round game is very lacking imo and it makes us one dimensional
Bullshit.

Midfield is our big problem and I’ll say again you can’t go from a team with a midfield of KDB, Gundogan & Rodri, supplemented by a fully fit and in form John Stones to one that has a just back from injury Stones.

Villa did have a lot of shots but not one that Eddie could not have comfortably saved: it was the deflection that beat him. However, when you allow a team to have that many shots, you risk them get lucky.
They deserved that bit of luck mate, we didn't deserve a 0-0 draw would've been daylight robbery

Then he needs to fuck off the shite in Saudi, play second string like league cup and rest everyone.
There’s no chance of that happening

Some people may think this competition is shite but the club probably think becoming champions of the world in Saudi is absolutely huge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.