United Thread - 2023/24

Bayern got battered 5-1 at Frankfurt yesterday and have already qualified. Can easily see a win for the Rags - let’s just hope there’s also a win in the Copenhagen v Galatasaray match…..in the last minute ;)
Nah, I want one of them three up early doors so the clowns at the swamp are begging for Thursday Night Football.
Then they lose in the last minute and it's out of Europe.

The brief highlights that I sneered at last night reinforced the view that Slabhead is not a Premier league player. Not even close. He'd do fine in the bottom half of the Championship: Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield etc, but no way would he get into a side looking for CL football. That he is also a seemingly automatic choice for Waistcoat is as bizarre and as detrimental to the national side as it could possibly be.
He lumbers around like Baloo the bear, aimlessly giving the ball away but trying his damnest to make it look like he is at least trying. Twice last night in the second half he lost his man and was about three yards off-pace when he realised it. His decision making was poor, extremely poor for a so-called 'professional' footballer, and he appears to have all the agility of Jake the Peg when it comes to trapping the ball.

The rags have some extremely below-average players in their squad, more so than most clubs in the Prem I'd bet, but Slabhead stands alone, head and shoulders over the rest of the mediocre-mercenaries they have stealing a living at the swamp.
The way he lost Giroud from an innocuous simple cross into the box for the winner for France in that QF should have been enough for Southsafe to drop him from the squad. Yet here we are and he will continue to be first choice for this England manager for his entire tenure!

I kinda chuckle

United fans wanted Ten Hag as manager

Some of their former players including Neville wanted Poch as manager

Both guys are failing in their current jobs.

That lot couldn’t pick a good coach if their life depended on it.

You can't deny that but this clown has spent £400m in 18 months
They've bought in shite and given new contracts to shite, that's not the fault of the players and now they can't get rid.
Unless some mug is happy to throw the same amount again with a new manager, their fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.