Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Still miffed.

Can’t get the final 15 minutes of sideway passing, back passing and constant player pivots out of my head.

Heres something radical, in stead of pass pass pass in the opponents half, leaving is wide open for the counter. Why not just pass pass pass on the end of our box. Than the opponents have to come out and leave gaps.
All City did yesterday was play straight into palace game plan.
We sit deep and force palace to change their game plan

Also the amount of time we got round the back and than went backwards. Put a right footer on the right left footer on the left, and cross !!

Last edited:
So we have a fan base who leave early and boo off the team, not a good look is it.
You are allowed to boo off your team.
That was the loudest yesterday for many a while.
Did not boo myself,not for me at any time really but i can understand why it happened yesterday.

Dunno how the fuck we drew that game. Clear foul in the build up to the penalty.
Bollocks.
I was sure they were going to chalk it off for this when it happened, but nobody even mentioned it. Clear pull that stopped Bernardo keeping the ball from the guy (i think) got the pen?

Heres something radical, in stead of pass pass pass in the opponents half, leaving is wide open for the counter. Why not just pass pass pass on the end of our box. Than the opponents have to come out and leave gaps.

Also the amount of time we got round the back and than went backwards. Put a right footer on the right left footer on the left, and cross !!
That's because when it got wide, it was a cb who had the ball with zero idea what to do.

We don't cross it do we even when the player is free, just work it back to a less dangerous position, basically clear it for them. Can't believe that's more effective !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.