Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate how do you pick up all this media stuff so quickly, you follow them? Just let it go, life will be better for it
No, it’s on Twitter.

But if we don’t out them, they get away with it.

At least we know who the culprits in the media are this way.

And they do read this thread, apparently?

Thanks be honest most of the press/media have been a bloody disgrace today. Absolutely scandalous.

I don't normally do the press/media but I had a look. Some of the comments on talk sport and the bbc are shocking.

Not only is 115 mention all the time I see using the term Lance Armstrong is now becoming common when talking City.

Lots of people have taken City winning 4 on the bounce very badly :)

The bbc how don't these break their house rules ?

View attachment 119803
Surprise, Surprise, Liverpool fans on RAWK started the Lance Armstrong FC jibe.

Yet they never mention LFC illegally hacking City’s player database.

What you’ll find across X/Twitter is the constant attacks against City are being carried out mostly by Liverpool fans, and to a slightly lesser extent by United fans.

Here’s an example of 2 Liverpool fans who keep on popping up on my X/Twitter account.

E619EAF0-3EBA-45CF-A1AA-8ADF54900A63.jpeg

And then you have Goldbridge who has a massive United reach across social media.

Why can’t we start the jibe Hackers FC to describe the dippers, and put it out there.

Bit ironic the asthmatics referencing drug cheat Armstrong.

Predictably northwest tonight proper long rimming on tombstone gob than actually reporting the 4peat. Think they had Brum **** from the pathetic on the 115.

IAM strongly reminded of the day of the CAS judgement. calpol suckmedick literally didn't know what to say on the verdict, the prospect that we were innocent hadn't entered into his or any other munchkins little mind.

As now, not a single viper is even considering that we are again innocent in the PL witch-hunt and that it's a shit show orchestrated by the usual yank stodgies.

Hopefully it will be the same outcome this time. Then the club needs to make an example of the most odious shills.

Why can’t we start the jibe Hackers FC to describe the dippers, and put it out there.
Because we’re not a fan base like that.

Liverpool fans actively use X/Twitter & Social Media to attack a club and their fan base that threatens LFC. Which means City, as City have stopped LFC winning 3 PL titles. They are supported by the Red Shirt media as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.