Aston Villa Thread - 2023/24

Villa frustrated the fuck out of me after they went 0-2 up. Embarrassing how many of them switched off in the 2nd half, like they already won it. The Rags came out swinging in the 2nd and Villa didn't bother to match their energy, even after conceding one.

Only one that seemed remotely interested was McGinn. So many of them absolutely ghosted that half. Was Watkins even playing?

Fecking bottlejobs.
McGinn should of made it 1-3 but shot tamely, then gets an assist for the winner the fat dick.

Olise's late penalty gives Crystal Palace unexpected 2-2 draw with Manchester  City | Reuters's late penalty gives Crystal Palace unexpected 2-2 draw with Manchester  City | Reuters
We didn’t remotely sit back.

Seems more than coincidence to me- other exhibits to step forward being Leicester, Palace, Saints, Spuds, Chavs and bloody Wolves. The latter being always at Klanfield on the last day of the season when the title in the balance (2019, 2022) - a guaranteed 3 points banker for the Dips.
You think Brighton away and Villa at home were especially tough fixtures? Both with nothing to play for?

Games we both won?

A truly horrible set of fans mostly who try and fail to prove how hard they are with their mouthing off and worse. Massive chips on their shoulders about Birmingham City. As a result too many of them try it on with families and indeed anyone, regardless of whether they want to see action or not. Pathetic, and cowardly. No club has as many fickle fans as this lot.

Their critics, however, are far less kind.
I can think of two.

2-0 up amd then they simply stopped.
Another sniff of going (joint) top and they bottle it.

Last night was the Villa we all know. Still, at least they've managed to keep EtH in a job a bit longer. They were just as shit last night as we were against them.

What a shit set of fans they've got too. Really shit, though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.