Aston Villa Thread - 2023/24

What a bunch of fakes, phonies and frauds. The game they beat us was the worst I have seen us play in a long long time.

They thought the job was done at 0-2-idiots!!

I don't really want villa anywhere near the top. Their fans are right Bellends as it is and can only imagine scouse like levels of unbearableness were they to become successful.

However, they're fractionally preferable to an arsenal and comfortably preferable to the dippers so I almost want them to be in the mix just in case we can't pick up form quick enough to retain our title.
They would have been as bad as Leicester. At least every cloud and all that

Villa frustrated the fuck out of me after they went 0-2 up. Embarrassing how many of them switched off in the 2nd half, like they already won it. The Rags came out swinging in the 2nd and Villa didn't bother to match their energy, even after conceding one.

Only one that seemed remotely interested was McGinn. So many of them absolutely ghosted that half. Was Watkins even playing?

Fecking bottlejobs.

Embarrassing from Villlaa, big clubs don’t sit back on 2-0 leads and then pay the penalty
Olise's late penalty gives Crystal Palace unexpected 2-2 draw with Manchester  City | Reuters

Villa were poor 1st half but found themselves two goals up, 2nd half they showed no effort, no heart or any will to win at all.
If that had been a side lower down the league, we would have thought the players had downed tools as the manager had lost the dressing room.

Why is it we always get these one hit wonder teams when they are in a golden spell? Then they face Rags and Dips and just roll over?? Seems more than coincidence to me- other exhibits to step forward being Leicester, Palace, Saints, Spuds, Chavs and bloody Wolves. The latter being always at Klanfield on the last day of the season when the title in the balance (2019, 2022) - a guaranteed 3 points banker for the Dips. Coincidentally they are at Klanfield last match 2024 ( and were away at Arse last game 2023) - hmm makes you wonder just what is going on.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.