Aston Villa Thread - 2023/24

Bump.
So the unbeatable at home Aston Villa are beaten at home by a mediocre Newcastle side.
Are the wheels starting to come off the title challenge from Villa ?
Top 4 finish for them to aim for now ?
I honestly can't see them keeping pace with City, Arse or the Bin Dippers.
Us, dippers, Arse & Spursy will be top 4.
Villa will get 5th place unless their arsehole totally relapses inwards.

What did you spend your winter fuel allowance on, Mr’s H’s £500 went on two new tyres and a service on her car.
Didn't realise I w
What did you spend your winter fuel allowance on, Mr’s H’s £500 went on two new tyres and a service on her car.
Being a single person,I didn't realise I was due a payment. I will put it towards a holiday.

Since Boxing day, they've won 2 out of 6 PL games. And those were against Burnley and Sheffield United, the bottom 2 teams in the table. They've lost twice to the rags, and got schooled by Newcastle at Villa Park. The other game was a 0-0 at Everton. That's not top 4 form. I'll be surprised if they claim a CL spot.

Don’t forget guys they burnt themselves out after beating us, like all teams they are all giving 110% effort in beating the greatest team in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.