Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

One more thing, that was a penalty, how some pundits etc are claiming it was not....the guy goes in, arm out, a bit raised too and it hits him flush...that is just the type of handball that merits a penalty award.
I can't think of a time since I started watching football decades ago when that wouldn't have been given as a penalty - excluding a Scum or Dipper defender playing at home. Hand up; stopping a goal scoring effort? Load of fuss over fuck all.
Thank God he scored it!

For me that is prettier than scoring a goal. A truly high level of skill demonstrated.
After we went down a goal and the team keeps playing like this with full confidence, said to myself’you got to respect this team and pep .
Made a mistake but instead of lumping long balls to their box and trying to respond , they just stuck with the same philosophy without any sign of panic unlike the matchday wankers.

For me that is prettier than scoring a goal. A truly high level of skill demonstrated.

It is something like a combination of painting a masterpiece and doing a high-wire act. If anything goes even slightly wrong, it's the opposition potentially through on goal. It is in any case potential danger. It takes nerves of steel.
I'm fascinated to watch it. Also terrified.

After we went down a goal and the team keeps playing like this with full confidence, said to myself’you got to respect this team and pep .
Made a mistake but instead of lumping long balls to their box and trying to respond , they just stuck with the same philosophy without any sign of panic unlike the matchday wankers.
It felt like we threw our marker down in the second half and reminded people why we are an elite team.

The guys on the NBC postgame show were pretty impressed. Robbie Mustoe thinks it is possible we go on a winning run right now. I've been skeptical that we have the horses to stack up a bunch of wins in a row, but I would love to see it.

Had time to reflect on last night’s performance. Looked like the team of years gone past in patches.They worked really hard against a defensive minded team.Pleased with the overall performance and result.Hope this is the start of a good run and hopefully a return of some of our key players
Let’s enjoy the ride

On chances we should have been out of sight. 23 in total according to BBC.

There will be a game where they go in 5 or 6.

Foden was superb. Grealish was also good out wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.